TRY IT FOR FREE
Try our Misterine Studio FREE PLAN and see how easily you can create AR contents on your own.
Studio Trial allows you to publish 1 process locally or unlimited number of processes publicly. If you wish to publish your contents to a private server, please contact us for a suitable license plan.
STUDIO + SERVER + APP
- Click “Download Studio” button
- Complete user registration
- Download Misterine Studio
- Watch tutorial videos
- Create your own AR contents
- Publish to local PC* or Misterine Public Server**
- Download the Misterine App on your device
- Scan QR code and play AR contents
Local PC Server
- 1 process only
- Private view
Misterine Public Server
- Unlimited processes
- Public view
*For local PC server, select “deploy to embedded server” in the Studio. You can privately publish 1 process to your computer and play it on your device. The computer and the device must be connected to the same network.
**For Misterine Public Server, select “deploy to server” in the Studio. You can publish unlimited number of processes but anyone can see them and you have no control over the visibility.
MISTERINE STUDIO / SERVER / APP
Our AR platform consists of three conponents:
Misterine Studio (authoring tool), Misterine Server (data provision), and Misterine App (AR presentation)
Misterine Studio is a Windows desktop application.
It provides an environment for the easy creation of manuals and presentations. Misterine Studio consists of two parts.
1. Definition of Workflow
The workflow definition uses a visual tool for defining step-by-step instructions or a presentation. Every step consists of a multimedia presentation, hypertext, external resources, and audio/video sequences.
2. Creation of 3D Scenes
The 3D scene defines AR and spatial information to be presented. 3D models or their parts can be displayed and animated in AR, precisely aligned with the real environment. Animations can be generated by a preset wizard. No programming skills are required.
Once the presentation is made in Misterine Studio, the data will be packaged and sent to the Misterine Server. The data is cleaned from any unnecessary information like 3D model metadata or any private information that could cause IPR leakage.
Recommended HW and SW configuration
- Windows 10 workstation
- 16 GB RAM
- Intel Core i5 or higher
Misterine Server is a .NET Core application running both on Linux and Windows servers.
With the Misterine Server, you can:
- Manage the presentations
- Manage users and groups of users
- Manage devices connected to the Misterine Server
Recommended HW and SW configuration for on-premise installation
- Windows Server or Linux Server
- 16 GB RAM
- Intel Core i7 or higher
The Misterine App is a free mobile application available for iOS and Android. The AR manual and presentations created in Misterine Studio are presented as a sequence of multimedia and 3D augmentations.
With the Misterine App features, you can:
- Find a manual / presentation by using keywords
- Find a manual / presentation by reading a QR code or barcode
- Download a presentation ad-hoc or prepare the work by downloading any number of presentations in the office or at home
- See a presentation attached to a real object
- See a presentation floating in space
- Browse additional referential information (PDFs, web resources, images, videos, etc.)
- Observe and record actions taken by a user (steps, decisions), their timing and sequence
- Send a work report to the Misterine Server, which you can also do by email.
SW and HW configuration
- Supported devices are tablets and smart phones.
- For Android, devices must support Augmented Reality extensions. Google maintains a list of supported devices here:
- For iOS, all devices after the 5th generation are supported.
- A user must allow use of the device camera.