Try & buy
Loking for a tool to create AR on your own? Download our AR creator Misterine Studio and AR player Misterine APP and try them free of change.
If you like it, please contact us for further licensing.Technical Specification
- 1 process
- Local PC server
STUDIO TRIAL gives you an opportunity to create 1 process which you can deploy and play on your tablet or phone.
- Download the installer of Misterine Studio from the Download Studio Trial button below.
- Install Misterine Studio to your computer.
- View tutorial videos to understand the basic functions.
- Start Misterine Studio and create your own AR presentation and manual.
- Download Misterine App to your device and play.
If you want to CREATE and PLAY your own AR, STUDIO PLAN is the best choice. Depending on the number of processes you may create, you can choose from LIGHT, BASIC and PRO. For companies who want to keep their own IP inside and doesn’t want to use cloud server, ENTERPRISE is recommended. Licenses are available on a yearly basis.
If you want only PLAY AR or don’t have personnel to perform editing work, we can create AR for you. In such case, TAILOR PLAN is the best choice. Once we create AR presentation or manual for you, it’s forever yours – all you need is to cover few hundreds euro per month for cloud server. Licences are available on a yearly basis.
MISTERINE STUDIO & APP
Our AR platform consists of three components:
Misterine Studio (authoring tool), Misterine Server (data provision), and Misterine App (AR presentation).
Misterine Studio is a Windows desktop application.
It provides environment for easy creation of manual and presentation which consists of two parts.
1. Definition of Workflow
The workflow definition uses a visual tool for defining step-by-step instructions or presentation. Every step consists of multimedia presentation, hypertext, external resources, audio/video sequences.
2. Creation of 3D Scenes
The 3D scene defines AR and spatial information to be presented. 3D models or their parts can be displayed and animated in AR, precisely aligned with the real environment. Animations can be generated by preset wizard. No programming skills are required.
Once the presentation is made in Misterine Studio, the data will be packaged and sent to the Misterine Server. The data are cleaned from any unnecessary information like 3D model metadata or any private information that could cause IPR leakage.
Recommended HW and SW configuration
- Windows 10 workstation
- 16 GB RAM
- Intel Core i5 or higher
Misterine Server is a .NET Core application running both on Linux and Windows servers.
With the Misterine Server, you can:
- Manage the presentations
- Manage users and groups of users
- Manage devices connected to the Misterine Server
Alternatively, on-premise installation is available for the Studio Enterprise license plan.
Recommended HW and SW
configuration for on-premise
- Windows Server or Linux Server
- 16 GB RAM
- Intel Core i7 or higher
Misterine App is a free mobile application available for iOS and Android. The AR manual and presentation created in Misterine Studio are presented as a sequence of multimedia and 3D augmentations.
With the Misterine App features, you can:
- Search a manual / presentation by using keywords
- Search a manual / presentation by reading a QR code or barcode
- Download a presentation ad-hoc or prepare the work by downloading any number of presentations in the office or at home
- See a presentation attached to a real object
- See a presentation floating in space
- Browse additional referential information (PDFs, web resources, images, videos, etc.)
- Observe and record actions taken by a user (steps, decisions), their timing and sequence
- Send a work report to the Misterine Server or by email.
SW and HW configuration
- Supported devices are tablets and smart phones.
- For Android, devices must support Augmented Reality extensions. Google maintains a list of supported devices here:
- For iOS, all devices after the 5 th generation are supported.
- A user must allow using the device camera.