We are hiring. If you are interested in any of the open positions below, please send us your CV. For a job application or any questions, please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
.NET Developer (Ostrava)
We are looking for an experienced .NET developer to develop, test and document .NET desktop applications for Windows.
- Architecture design for newly proposed features.
- Software implementation.
- Preparation of unit tests.
- Review of source code by teammates.
- Documentation of technical details of development.
- SCRUM methodology activities (stand-up, planning, review, retrospective).
- Management of junior colleagues.
- Communicating with the product manager and teammates.
- University degree in IT (Software).
- 3 or more years of experience in software development on the .NET platform.
- Basic knowledge of working with RDB preferably with NHibernate.
- Knowledge of design patterns in OOP.
- Knowledge of working in computer graphics and Unity 3D game system (not mandatory).
- Fluent in English.
- Responsible personality and ability to solve problems.
- Creativity and willingness to learn.
- Driving license.
- Creative atmosphere.
- Work in modern offices, in a young and informal team.
- Daily contact with state-of-the-art technology.
- Personal development and fun.
Apply for the position
Attn.: Martin Klima